AIM
DMalloy08

: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

Really?

So, I'm not sure who you were actually satirizing.
Either way, I feel like there's too many "music purists" nowadays.
I don't think too many people actually play guitar hero and think, yeah, I'm good at real guitar. It's a game. No one's gonna play Mortal Kombat and try to kill people.

Point blank: if you think guitar hero is ruining music, you're equally as bad as the people who think GTA causes real life violence.

Flash Wise: The animation is alright and the voice acting was..not as good as I've seen from you.

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

Ha!

That was fun to watch. Only 9/10, 4/5 because you didn't use original art.
But I enjoy how you changed the art style many times and it all fit. So good job =)

Sonic the Unstoppable Sonic the Unstoppable

Hilarious!

I love the ending. People talk about sprite movies in a bad way, but I like to way you animated! Good job!

Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

Nothing Special

Which is exactly why I liked it. Things weren't overly complicated. No ridiculous objective. Just fun. I didn't play if for that long..but enough for my day to be better =)
Good stuff

Avoidster Avoidster

Arrg

Ran into some tricky levels. Which was completely cool.
Usually these games are ridiculously easy..or incredibly hard..both which are un-fun. This was a great balance. Thank you for making a fun game.

Gray Gray

Wow..

Wow, the game play wasn't anything amazing...but the idea itself..wow. That was pretty cool. I don't think I "finished" it per se...but it was really cool. I like =) 10/10

In the Land of Seven Sounds In the Land of Seven Sounds

Greatness

I love this =)
It's just so "warm" to listen to. It's relaxing heh. I can picture using this in movies and stuff like that.

Excellent job

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for review.

Endless Fight Remixed Endless Fight Remixed

A good remix

Sounds Good. I always like a good remix, makes me feel happy.
This sounds like one of the loops from that RPG Maker program?

Eli216AkAMcdoAddict responds:

I'm not really sure what I used to make this one.. It's a pretty old remix I did for a report I did way back. Thanks for the comment. I'll be submitting more remixes sometime soon (I hope).

"Twinkle Star" F-777 Speed-Mix "Twinkle Star" F-777 Speed-Mix

Heh heh

Hey I like this alot heh, can I use this in an outside project I'm doing? And what bpm of this?

F-777 responds:

Ya sure go ahead. Its 170 bpm =D.